Sunday, May 22, 2016

Is Organic Whey Better Than The Normal Whey?

There has been a lot of talk of organic protein vs regular protein. This article will give you rundown of each. I myself have never tried an organic whey yet but I plan to, and I will post a review as soon as I do. If you know of any good ones I should try just leave me a comment.



"THE FAT IS WHERE IT'S AT

First, you need to consider what exactly makes milk from grass-fed cows better for you. It's the fat! Organically raised, grass-fed cows have higher amounts of the all-important and essential omega-3 fats, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), and vitamin E (a fat-soluble vitamin) than their grain-fed counterparts, and these nutrients are found in the milk fat."


Ask The Supplement Guru: Is Organic Whey Protein Worth The Money?

Read more ...


No comments:

Post a Comment